Thursday 10 March 2011

One more sleep......

So tis the eve of the big challenge!  thank you to all of you that have popped in for a look at the blog.  I hope you are enjoying your breakfast John!!

The plan for the morning is to head over to Westport at 9.15 or so and get climb one done by mid day at the latest, grab a spot of lunch and head back up at about one for a slower climb or vice versa depending on who I bump into over there!  It is always a slower climb with company but that ok as the climbs are easier with a good chat on the way!

Weather wise it looks like its going to be a real shit of a day!  Invested in some new waterproof gear today so I should be ok.  I had hoped to get a loan of a digital camera for the week but so far it hasn't worked out.  I will have the film camera with me and the phone will have to do for the moment so quaity of shots will be an issue!

I guess I better hit the hay so I'll post day one progress at some point tomorrow evening.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment